Monday, April 27, 2009

WOW...

Ok, where do I start, Holy shit...

Now, probably most of the people I know personally know the fact that I'm pretty vengeful or veangeful, however the hell you wanna spell it. And I don't take kindly to haters at all. Oh, I'll banter with them word for word, you can count on me on that one.

Now, if you look at my tagboard. One of Aini's friends (If you guys don't know who she is by now. Back track a few entries.) Siti Nana, I'm not sure if I myself spelled it out right, I think I did.

Anyway, what she typed out to the so-called 'visitor' has made me come to this conclusion. If I have to summarize what she typed out to the freak of a visitor in a sentence. It would be this:

HOLY FLYING GOOD RETALIATION, BATMAN!

Holy shit, I never expected to see THAT on my tagboard at all! Goddamn that was awesome! Man, oh man... Can anyone give me a long DAMN???

To Siti Nana or Siti: You're awesome, I really couldn't have done it better myself. Honest to God, I swear. As far as I'm concerned, you're A-OK in my book, oh and you're linked already :)

To the 'visitor': Yes, she does have a point. Why not put your name up, you lousy pile of horse-turd? As far as I know, what she said Siti said to you? You just got OWNED, BITCH.

Next up is a entry of "You know what's bullshit"!!!

-Luis-

No comments: