Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ok...

Now, there are some things I REALLY wanna get off my chest here.

I don't know if I can right here on a BLOG. But... No, no. I'd rather release all my thoughts to someone or even better to no one in particular.

You know what I really need? A big dumbass bully, I don't care if he's got brains or not. To beat the hell out of.

Tell me something, and I don't care if you answer or not. If you do, give me a honest answer. I'm dead fucking serious, see, I didn't censor out the 'F' word. That's how serious I am.

So just tell me a goddamned honest answer if you have one.

Am I not being matured enough? Is that why Envy/Jealousy attack me so?

When someone has the answer to that, leave it on my Tag board.

There's something else I wanna say though. But I'm not gonna say it on this post, and God KNOWS how much I wanna type it out right here and now but I won't. I'll wait till tomorrow to post it up.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I had a great afternoon. It hit one of my 'Memorable memories' list and I'm gonna remember this afternoon for a very long time. I'm serious...

As for the thing I wished to type out but didn't? I HAVE a LOT to say bout that topic so don't get to cocky now, topic.

That goddamned drawer won't open to let me get my charger for my IPOD. God's hating me nowadays.

Later dudes and dudettes,

-Luis-

No comments: