Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh man, I feel like shit...

I have absolutely no idea what to do tomorrow, to tell you the truth. I've already worn out my list of movies to watch over video and I think I'm gonna get all nostalgia already on certain things... Sheesh.

And in a few hours, right now in fact, is a Sunday. And Sundays are the worse, really. Knowing the fact that in a few hours is the last day of the weekend really makes me wanna groan like hell.

What can you do on a Sunday? Nothing really, knowing that the fact that tomorrow's a f***ing school day and that you're early nights are already at an end after two days. To some people, I don't know, must be those overly cheerful ones who haven't experienced the dark side of life, think that Sunday is a GREAT day for having fun.

Right, I'm sure you'll wanna go to bed early cause of classes the next day! *School boy's voice-over* Golly gee! School, I'm so excited I wanna scream my lungs out! HOORAY! Another long week of teachers bossing us around with impossible tasks and amazingly boring lectures! WOOO!!!

Yeah right...

It's gonna be just another day in the life of Luis Lim, Half Filipino, Half Chinese... Will something exciting or other-worldly happen in my life just once? Jeez...

This is where I take off though... In 5,4,3,2 and...

-Luis-

PS: I understand that you've been frustrated lately cause of work and we can't talk much as we did last time. I understand that then and I understand it now, I'm just glad that we can manage a small conversation even though you're stressed out with your work at times, I'm sorry though that I annoy you sometimes and believe me when I say that I'll try not to anymore :-)

No comments: