Friday, April 17, 2009







LOL. what can I say? I love those 'Fail' images I find over the Net. Even better, I love watching those video compilations on YouTube. I swear to God, they crack me up so hard I think my insides are about to come bursting through my stomach every time I see a good one.

Anyway, I fell asleep again in class and let me tell you, it was a break from all those lessons, yes. The sad thing is, even the teacher from my module can make watching funny videos look boring and make me fall asleep!!!

Son of a bitch! He did it again, he made me fall asleep when we were actually doing something interesting. Good God, if he does this one more time, I'mma head back to Siglap and spent another 4 years there!

Speaking of that, I haven't posted up another 'You Know What's Bullshit' entry for a while. I'm starting to miss my own satirical rantings about the unnecessary things in life though. I'll get on it tomorrow...

Anyway, this entry is about someone who I've somehow grown closer to in just a matter of days...

We met in the most unusual of places.
Ok, not SO unusual. You could even call it common.
I swear, it's like we're somehow telekinetically connected or something.
She can read my mind and I can read hers.
It makes me smile everytime that happens.
About her...
I said this about lots of other girls in the past and I'mma say it again
She's really something...
She's so patient, nice and so easy to get along with.
She laughs at my jokes even though I know their lame.
She's the type of girl that's hard to find these days
with all those 'bad-girls' or Minahs going around
So yeah, I could say I'm a lucky guy.
Now, most of you know I'm not a dashing or a surfer dude type of guy
My buds would know that I'm more of the couch potato, family and friend-caring type
Hell, some would even call me the comic-book relief guy.
The comic-book relief guy is the one who always gets himself in unexpected situations. And always gets away with it, never failing to get a laugh out of those who know him.
But she doesn't care.
She just likes talking to me and appreciating who I am.
And I'm glad for that, very.
I told her me being shy is unique.
She told me being brave to tell her what I wanted to tell her would make me more unique.
I smiled and told her what I wanted to tell her.
No voice, no glory, I guess...

-Luis-

No comments: