Monday, April 13, 2009

Take a seat class, and that means YOU, Billy.

Well, I really gotta say. I really miss my late nights a LOT.

But now with classes restarting, I'm reduced to the usual 12:30/1 am time period. Which means I'm gonna have lesser time to do the things I do at night, like posting this up for instance.

And you're probably wondering, "Why not do it when you come home in the afternoon?" Afternoons? Well, yeah, if I finished at 1 then it's cool. But on most days I usually end about 3 or 4, I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in past posts.

So yeah, today was ok. Everyone's cool with each other and all, and yeah, the goddamned Theory class still sucks ass with boredom as a side dish. Sheesh...

See my dry humor? That's what happens when you're rushing against time. You've got no time to think up of anything to say. I'll be sure to address THAT in a future post of "you know what's Bullshit"

Oh yeah, I had McDonalds for dinner. Seriously, why can't they open up a Carl's JR somewhere here? The new mall, Tampines 1 did it, why not here?

If you guys never heard of Carl's JR before. It's McDonalds and Burger King times 20. The burgers are huge and awesome, the side orders are amazing and make you wanna go back for seconds... If you can even finish your first helping...

Anyway, that's all for tonight. I'll be posting up again tomorrow...

I hope *scratches head*

-Luis-

No comments: