Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh boy... Ok, let's start...

I've been sleeping late and when I'm the type of guy that usually sleeps at 2 or 2:30, my type of 'late' means something more extreme. Anyway, my eyes can carely keep themselves open no matter how much I try to fight. What a bitch tiredness can be sometimes. Honestly.

I wonder if I can actually get some coffee from outside without anyone noticing...

Nah.

Anyway, I've got about... A week left before school reopens and I'mma tell you, I'm completely indifferent wheter it starts again or not. It'll be just like any other day except that I have class. Unlike Secondary School, I always had something to look forward the past 4 years. Such as giving Teng Chiew, the shortest kid in my class a swirlie with my buds...

Ok,, now I wasn't THAT mean...

And for those of you who don't know, a swirlie is when you stick a person's head in the toilet and flush... Twice.

Oh come on, I never gave HIM a swirlie even though I was tempted to a couple of times. I ain't a bully :D

Well, maybe sometimes... Nah, don't think so...

So what's the agenda for this week?

1. Get outta the house for some cool stuff

2. Get ready to meet up the guys and chicks for the reunion of 4T2 of Siglap secondary school. Get ready, Sentosa, cause that train that hit you? That was 4T2. Though I'm not sure if we're even doing it...

3. Slack off at home

4. Brood

5. Drink some tea with a good book on a rainy day.

6. Shuffle (Look, go along with it ok?)

7. Quality time with the 360

8. Make my self FAMOUS

9. Do some serious thinking.

10. Stand on the rooftop and stare out into the sunset...

That's the list all right. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna try to sneak out to the kitchen for a little snack. I wonder if there's anymore Apple Juice...

No comments: