Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok, and I'm back and no, it's not another entry of 'You know what's bullshit' tonight. Nah, that's tomorrow or sooner then you think.

Anyway, first off, I wanna thank Sya and Feezah for the encouragement boost they typed out on the tagboard. You guys can view what they said on the board just on the right hand corner.

So... Today, today...

Yeah, basically I stayed in as usual. I read some of my books, not textbooks, actual BOOKS. Like Lord Of The Rings and books like that, from 11:30 am to 4:30. Man, it's been a while since I actually sat down and read a book now that I think of it. When was the last time I actually did that anyway?

...

Uh...

Primary 6?

*Crikets crick*

Never mind.

Anyway, after that long hours of actually reading. I managed to catch a couple movies over Movie25.com. Word of advice, dudes and dudettes, if you're looking for some film that was shot in the 1990's or 80's, chances are you won't find much of them on that website, cause it's not really a fully loaded movie library if you know what I mean...

Cheap movie websites, they'll do that to you.

So I caught the Wolverine movie and... Well, I think I'm just gonna catch it when it hits theaters the 29th of this month as the one on Movie25.com isn't very good. And would you look at that... I'm still watching a movie...

Yeah, it's Gran Torino, starring the legendary Clint Eastwood. If you're interested in Hollywood stuff or simply love American movies, then you'll instantly recognize Clint Eastwood. Don't know him? Ask your parents, cause their bound to know who he is.

So the plot of the movie centers around a retired War Veteran. His wife just died, his family doesn't care much about him and he lives alone with just a faithful dog for company in the suburbs.

Things change when a Korean family move in next door to him. He rescues the son from a life of crime and...

Well, you'll have to catch the movie for yourself to find out the rest of the plot. All I can say is that I love the movie, I'll give it a 8/10 for Clint being a badass even in his prime.

Anyway, I gotta go and get some shut-eye. I've been sleeping late these past few days and when I say late, I mean LATE, goddamn it.

Later...

-Luis-

No comments: