Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow, 1:53am. Ok...

I'm actually supposed to be in bed cause I got class tomorrow. But for some reason, I just can't sleep. God, I feel like such a sissy saying that, goddamn it.

So here I am, 1:56am in the morning typing out this post. I planned to post it up earlier and all but my fingers were to darn lazy to even make a move.

Today was quite revealing actually. I didn't fall asleep in that old guy's class, that's one and other stuff that happened during the day like me eating spinach with a loaf of bread.

Spinach on a loaf of bread. How 'Failtacular'.

Oh and by the way...

'I stand on this piece of land called the world.
The end is nigh and it made me curl
In the darkest hour,
most fear and cower
The light's burning brightly
she has come to take me
ever so lightly.
And when kingdom comes
All will be said and done.'

I know, most of you think it's gibberish. Yeah, it's not my best I know...

I feel so worn out and yet I'm not sleepy. Screw it, I'm just gonna go ponder in one corner. Later dudes and dudettes.

-Luis-

No comments: