Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ok, look before I...

Dude, am I reading this right?!

102 posts already? Wow shit... You know when I first created this blog I never really expected for the posts to hit the 101.

This... CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!!

Old-picture posting time!!!

Sec 1 class photo. We were pimply kids then :D



Welcome to THE HOOD, bitch



We are NOT a gang! KEEP THAT IN MIND! Ahaha



Boys in the Hood



And that's about it for this particular post! I just love those pics, it brings back memories of the good ol' times where life was easier. And to tell you guys the truth, those pics above? Were taken during Sec 3 Final Year EXAMS.

Yeah, take that examinations. We take pictures not caring bout wheather we fail or not. In your face! Welcome to the streets, punk!

Anyway, I'm gonna introduce you guys to someoneone special to me in my eyes. She's someone I've been talking to for the past 3 years and I don't think you any of the guys know her cause she's a pen-pal of mine from New Zealand.

Till tomorrow!

-Luis-

No comments: