Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh praise the Lord...

Tomorrow's Friday.

*Kisses calender in an almost lustful manner*

And no, I'm not a freak. Stop looking at me like that, it's freaking me out.

Who DOESN'T love Fridays? The whole world loves it to death. We'd kill for everyday to BE a Friday, imagine that. All those guys who have white-collar jobs crack open beer bottles and glasses of champagne on Fridays, students go to parties, get wasted and high on Fridays. Kindergarderners sit down in front of the TV and watch Barney the purple gay Dinosaur--

Oh wait, they always do that.

If you hate Fridays, then there are 3 reasons why:

1. You're strange
2. You're a workaholic, not by fate, by CHOICE. NERD!!!
3. You're a freakin' killjoy

If you are one of those three above, preferably number 2. Do the world a favour and change your attitude. Or better yet, kill yourself. Slowly.

Anyway, I'm going back to Siglap to visit Mrs. Lye with Amirnur tomorrow. God, it's been a month or two since I last set foot in there. I miss that place, seriously... I wonder if I'll run into the 'kid' tomorrow... Hmm

Adieu!

-Luis-

No comments: