Monday, May 18, 2009

*Looks up from book* Oh! Hello, didn't hear you come in. Greetings and welcome to my own personal blog, where you hear me go on endless rants every now and then.

Ok, I'm not gonna act like that the whole way through. What I wanna do is to share with you this little name-thing I found over Aini's blog. It's laughable, really.

Name meaning according to your alphabets
A: You like to drink.
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : You like to drink.
E : You are a damn good kisser.
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have a very good personality and looks.
I : You are great in bed.
J : People adore you.
K : You're wild and crazy.
L: Everyone loves you.
M : You are great in bed.
N : You like to drink.
O : You are an awesome kisser.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : You are fucking crazy.
S : You are easy to fall in love with.
T : You're loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgmental.
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You never let people tell you what to do.
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for.
Z : Always ready.

Now, let's try it out!

L: Everyone loves you
U: You really like to chill
I: You are great in bed
S: You are easy to fall in love with
I: (See above)
T: You are loyal to those you love
O: You are an awesome kisser

E: You are a damn good kisser
S: (See above)
P: You are popular with all types of people
I: (See above)
N: You like to drink
O: (See above)

L: (See above)
I: (See above)
M: You are great in bed

...

Ok, so let me get this straight... Everyone loves, me, I like to chill out, I'm easy to fall in love with, I'm loyal, I kiss like a GOD, I'm popular with all the sterotypes around me, I like to get wasted and I'm an animal in bed...

Does that even sound a little too much for you guys?

All in all, it's hilarious and probably something to blog about when you're bored. Till tomorrow! Adieu!

-Luis-

No comments: