Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boy, am I bushed out or what?

I really loathe these late days. I thought I would have gotten used to it but I'm not. Jesus, you wake up early in the morning and come back around 5 just to feel like some old man who's just been through World War III.

I'm not f***ing exaggerating. It's the freakin' truth.

Anyway, I decided. I'm not gonna go to school tomorrow, serious, honest to God. I think all those late nights are already catching up with me, I feel so freakin' wasted, seriously. I think a good day at home should do it. I just hope I'm not getting sick or anything around this time. Man, that will SUCK.

Now, on whether I should or should not head to school tomorrow, i'll decide after this post. That's all for tonight, cause I think I need to hit the bed NOW before I REALLY shorten my life span or something. Here I come, dreams. Wait for me.

-Luis-

No comments: