Friday, May 1, 2009

It's 2:32 AM and I'm sitting down on my grandma's desk with my laptop on and a glass of water in my hand. For some freakin' reason, my throat's feeling dried up. Shit on a stick...

Anyway, today about... 8 hours ago or so. I went over to Far East Plaza to watch Feroz perform, Aini and Siti tagged along. I was kinda hoping to introduce them to the guys, espacially Nashrah and Hannah. But since they took their own sweet time walking around Orchard and all, I'd say the meeting was to be due at another time.

After the performance, said goodbye to the guys and headed over to the Esplanade with Siti and Aini...

And boy, have I missed out a LOT or what?

The Esplanade is, in simple terms, AWESOME on a cosmic level. I always thought it was just some place to sit but slap my butt-cheeks and call me granddaddy, it's AMAZING.

Maybe it's cause it's night, I don't know but in short. It's f***in' amazing, I'll tell you that. I'm kinda hoping to head back there this Sunday though...

Aini and Siti were a crazy bunch. Crazy in a good way, now. Put down those machetes before you behead me, I said crazy in a good way. LOL...

And I KNOW I sound dead tired and I am. I'm just posting this entry, if I wasn't so tired, I'd have a lot to say. But now, my fingers are all lazy and I know I'm gonna wake up around 11 or so tomorrow which I hope not and all. And look it's 3:07 AM already and something tells me I should sleep, like NOW.

Anyway, I kinda hope to hang out with Siti and Aini again. And sorry for my bleary-eyed post tonight, I'll post up a much more detailed one tomorrow.

Nights dudes and dudettes...

-Luis-

No comments: