Monday, December 29, 2008



The view is nice, is it not? Ever wonder what lies further up ahead besides new places to explore and all those other stuff?

Well, I sure as hell know what lies up further all right...

Anyway, I went over to ITE Tampines with Feroz for his Digital Video Effects test which seem to would have taken TWO freakin' hours if we actually stayed there.

Thing is, when I glanced over at the crowd of graduates, something hit me.

Was I REALLY gonna leave behind EVERYTHING?

And when I say everything, I meant my Secondary School friends, my family, my own social life...

I knew ITE was gonna be hard but lose touch with my friends? You want ME to do that?

Well, one word for ya:

NO.

I'll balance studies at ITE and my friends. I don't believe in leaving my friends behind anymore, not anymore. I might have done it when I was in Primary and that's cause most of them don't DESERVED to be remembered...

And should I be feeling any change? A change going from teen to pre-Adult? Well, let me tell ya, I'm NOT gonna change aite? I will always be that normal, easy-going, goofy, fun-loving guy and caring guy that you'll remember in Secondary School...

Anyway, after we ditched the whole Vid Effects test cause we had to wait in line for nearly a lifetime, Feroz and I headed to Far East Plaza for a bite at Carl's JR, and for those of you who don't know what kind of place Carl's JR is. You guys are missing out, it's the best Burger outlet ever. So great that even Burger King pales in comparison, I AM NOT F***ING JOKING

So during the trip there, we fell asleep on the bus and Feroz woke me up when we reached Far East. He then proceeded to tell me that my head was swinging around as I slept on the bus. I swear that idiot was making it all up, I do NOT swing my head when I fall asleep on the bus, man! Good God, I might have done some stupid stuff before but I know I WON'T swing my head when I fall asleep on the bus on anywhere else!

Well... It's true!

Anyway, here's a little something to promise myself that no matter how old I'll get, my heart beats with the passion for excitement as a Teen and the innocence and childishness of a kid...

Enjoy!


Grow Up - Simple Plan

No comments: