Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only time...

Wow... I'm blogging AGAIN...

Can't say much really... Except that much has happened and I've been going out rather a lot mostly to keep my mind off things and all.

Although the person I apologized to told me we could be friends again. (God, how loser-ish does that sound?) I felt a weight lift off my shoulders and for the first time, that moment. I could smile without faking.

But there's something bugging me, I got a feeling that the person hasn't really fully forgiven me at all. I don't blame her and I knew it wasn't gonna be easy getting her trust back...

And I'm not going to go into detail of how much it hurt the fuck out of me.

Anyway, I did manage a conversation with her about two days ago or so. It would have been a chance to catch up and all... Yeah, it would be if it wasn't so one-sided nearly the whole goddamned way.

I knew it was gonna be difficult but did it had to hurt like hell too? This is probably how God's way of telling me, "You fucked up, son. Now shut up and bear the pain of the broken friendship so you can get her trust back."

Yeah, I'll do that... You freakin' hypocrtitical self-loving facade.

Anyway, been hanging out with Farid a lot nowadays. Thanks to him working at IKEA and him and I keeping contact even after Prom Night, we've been hanging out from the early mornings to the dead of the night at my place.

We went to town a couple of times in the past few days and it was interesting to actually TALK to him. Yeah, even though we talked in class during the past 4 years, we've never really had a guy-to-guy talk if you know what I mean...

Anyway, I'll post up more on what Farid and I talked about the past few days tomorrow. I'm as tired as fuck and it's only 12:25 am... Goddamn it...

And my birthday's in 3 days already, seeing it's 12:30 now. 18 years old? Shit, I don't feel old... Which is a good thing... I hope...

And if I had to make my wish on that day itself... I'd wish...

No comments: