Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Will...

Hi everyone...

What I'm gonna do now is post up a couple of things... Call it a will of sorts if you want...

First off:

To Arvind: I'm sorry if I put you through hell in Sec 1 and Sec 2 with racist and fat jokes. Time passed and I found that you weren't the little annoying kid like I used to know. I hope you'll find the heart to forgive me...

To Rafiq: Thanks for being the one I could confidate in. It's ironic that you talked to me when you had problems last time and now it is I who talk to you when I have problems. Thanks for listening, bro... Peace...

To Feroz: My main man... Thanks for being almost part of family, they treat you like a second son... They really do... Good luck for everything, bro... Peace...

To : Thanks for giving me a chance to start all over... Thank you for being so understanding. Thanks for your love and concern these few months. I'm glad we're talking like we used to again... Thank you...

To Rab: Even though we've known each other for a month. It's been a blast to get to know you, you're down-to-earth and simply amazing... Thanks for everything.

That's all right now... That's all I can manage to type out now... Pray for me ok guys? I'm gonna need it tomorrow...

-Luis-

No comments: