Saturday, December 27, 2008





And there ya have it, folks. My Christmas party that lasted from 12 pm to about 3 plus in the morning. Yeah, I know...

Anyway, I wasn't much of a necessary guest since I LIVE in my house and all. But I still had to dress up nicely as seen in the pics above for the whole day, which meant I was in a long sleeved polo shirt with my black jeans, SITTING on my chair, playing my GAMES.

Ok, so maybe that isn't so hard to imagine...

Though I really got to thank my friends for coming down to celebrate Christmas with me. It's their first time ever coming to a Christmas party as their all Malay as the pics have shown above.

Ahem... On to my gifts then:

1. Shah, KhaiPendek and Huda got me a vase of flowers which totally made me raise my eyebrows to the hairline. But hey, it's a nice bunch of flowers and it will be remembered for the years to come.

Seriously...

2. Nashrah and her friend Nareefah bought me a box of Candy Canes. Well, daaaaaamn girl! I never teasted Candy Canes in my life and boy are they SWEEEEEEETTTT!

Ok, fine douchebags, I'll cut the Cowboy voice already, sheesh...

3. Feroz got me an NYC Raiders shirt which is amazingly awesome. Come to think of it, I might jusrt ask for clothes next year for Christmas...

Ok, maybe not...

Anyway, I could go on and on about the gifts I received, but my fingers are getting a little crampy at the moment. So this is where I hang my hat for now!

Take care everyone!

-Luis-

No comments: