Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello, my name is Luis Lim, I remember it so you don't have too!

...

Ok, fine, I'll drop the Nostalgia Critic act already.

Anyway, my deepest apologies go out to Feezah now. Sorry if I kinda bothered you a little online just now, it was kinda bogus of me since you just got back and all... Sorry senorita...

Anyway, went to ITE Balestier to apply BUT I just heard from a friend of mine that I can appeal for another course and ANOTHER campus! YEEEEEEHAAAAWWW!!! Yippie-Kay-Yay!!!

Anyway, check out the song I'mma post up below. Listen to the lyrics...

Seriously guys, I listen to any type of music, I actually listen to the lyrics, which makes me so different from those who listen to the music without understanding the LYRICS!

Anyway, check out the song below... It's kinda like an apology song but yeah, you get the idea...


Sorry 2004 / Ruben Studdard - Ruben Studdard

Enjoy!

-Luis-

No comments: