Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm REALLY getting tired of this...

Today, I woke up at 6am to take a freakin' bath and wait for Amirnur at the bus-stop so we could go to Balestier ITE.

Let's talk about Balestier ITE shall we now?

Now, I'm sure it's a nice place, in fact it is, the food is good, the facilities are OK but two problems...

YES, TWO problems:

1. I'm not really interested in the course I got, so therefore, I'm making an appeal this Wednesday.

2. IT'S SO F**KIN' FAR!!

Jesus, I have to wake up at 6 freakin' AM to mosey my way to the interchange, take the ass-packed train to Kallang then wait for the friggin' bus all for some course I don't really give a flying dog-crap about?!

I mean, I finished up about 12 today and by the time I got back home, I was beat. YES, I was f**kin' tired, tired as a friggin' slave with a bag of dumbbells on his back.

God, I hope this appeal works, I just wanna get to Simei ITE and get a course at Office Skills, I rather sit behind the computer and type things out in rapid timing then have to learn how to fix F**KIN' CARS!!!

How in the seven names of Hell below, did I end up in the Automotives course? I am a computer/music type of guy, I'm not a freakin' mechanic! I wanna make beats, I wanna type out stuff and I wanna be feeling fresh when I walk through the gates, not feeling tired everytime I walk through them!

Anyway, sorry for the use of swear words and all today. I'm just really mad, honest to God...

Pray that the appeal works ok? Sorry again for the use of swear words today...

Later.

No comments: