Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey, what's up, what's happening?

Yeah, pass those high-fives an handshakes around, guys...

Anyway, these past few days has past by with a couple of smalls and thoughtful thinking actually. I planned to update yesterday before my sis switched off the main power, therefore denying me any Internet access.

Yeah, I know, it's the typical little sister routine, just roll with it.

ITE is going ok, I guess. I've made a couple of new friends and we seemed to share the same insight of some certain stuff which pleased me to no end... Hahas...

Anyway, guys, I gotta wrap this up before I take off for a night full of video games and music, so here's today's song!

HELLO GOODBYE (BONUS TRACK) - Jonas Brothers

...

Dude, did I just put up a JONAS BROTHERS song on a post?!

...

That's it, I'm off...

-Luis-

No comments: