Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hey everyone, my name's Luis Lim. I live in an apartment in Queens, NYC, it's a small quiet little part in New York so I'm amazingly content. I'm currently attending a city college cause I prefer to be a little bit more closer to home.

During the weekends or sometimes after class, I'd go skateboarding in Central Park or jam with my so-called 'band' at one of my friend's house. I'm a normal guy who just loves any type of music, give me a genre and I'll something good to say bout it. Ask me to listen ro Rap/Hip-Hop and I'll list down my 5 favourite rappers, rock music? Any type would do, be it emo/screamo/Alternative, pass me the mic/guitar/drum sticks pronto.

...

No, I'm not going off my rocker, guys. That section above is my ideal life. Yeah, you read that right. And it's the third post of the day?! *Fakes British accent* Preposterous! Is this really Luis, of my word!

Yeah, I'm bored and random, sue me anyone?

But really, there's a reason why I come by tonight. The below section is dedicated to one Nur Hafizah.

AHEM
Nur Hafizah also known as Feezah
Short term actually.
Man, where do I start?
Well, from the very beginning I guess
I first knew her on Friendster when she added me up.
We didn't really talk even though we were in the same school
For 4 long years.
And we just started talking this year, damn!
So, here's how it went, see.
I was on the bus on the way to my Church one Friday evening
It wasn't that crowded, Thank God.
I just so happened to look at the back of the bus
And there she was, listening to her MP3
I thought about going there to say hi
But I was kinda scared to cause I thought she didn't recognize me
As I neared my stop, she got up and walked to the back door.
She caught my eye and smiled
"Phew! She recognizes me after all!"
That was what I thought
We started to talk but the conversation was limited as we both got off the bus and she was headed the other way
Her house was just opposite my Church
Imagine that...
So we exchanged e-mails and we started talking online
We caught glimpses of each other in school but didn't really talk
Cause she was surronded by friends
She's a trustworthy person, friendly, easy-going
She teases and cares
She's stood by me and so did I for her
We would have long convos that would last for two hours or more?
Nowadays it's hard to have conversations that long as before
Due to her work and my classes at ITE/College
Whichever you wanna call it
I'm awesomely happy to still talk to her
Even though we're not together in school anymore
I'm even amazingly happy to call her 'good friend'
My only regret is that I didn't run into her on the very bus
4 years ago
Imagine how that would have turne out?
I do
Though we might not have those long conversations like we used to
Know that I'll be in your heart and mind through all the time.

-Luis-

No comments: