Monday, March 2, 2009





Ok, what time is it...

10:42 pm...

Right, yeah...

I gotta tell ya, this past few weeks have really taken a toll on me. I've gotten in contact with some of the Express girls back in Siglap, ex-Express girls anyway. And we've been talking and talking and talking...

Well, you could say that...

And C'est La Vie occured not to long ago, on Saturday actually. It was awesome to see everyone again, well, not EVERYONE, just the people from the lower Sec's and ex-school mates who just rocks my balls off.

Now, do I REALLY have to post up the pictures? I'm feeling the laziness somehow...

...

Oh, for the love of...

Ok, fine...






And there you have it, folks. If you wanna see more of the pics, you'll have to go over to my Friendster to view them :P

I don't give a flying cow-**** if you don't have a Friendster, just GO!!!

Yes, I'm absolutely evil ^^

No comments: