Thursday, February 12, 2009

You know what's probably one of the worse things in your life?

Being unable to make contact with your friends.

Yes, you heard me right. Why am I saying this? Well,less then 4 to 5 hours ago, I was trying to make contact with one of my friends over MSN AND my handphone or cellphone if you'd prefer.

Now I'm not sure exactly what's wrong but I have a feeling that they can see my replies and I can't SEE theirs.

In fact, it has happened once before to one of my friends and now it looks like it's come back to bite me in the ass...

Sometimes, the MSN system can be...

...

It can be a b**ch

A snot-nosed, monkey-screwing, cow-humping, nazi-loving, uncircumsized ****

Yes, I am mad, in the angry sort of way. I mean what the hell man?!

That's it, I'm done for today, I apologize for the use of words above and sorry again if it offends you guys, seriously... I'm just so goddamned frustrated now.

Later all...

No comments: