Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey everyone, I'm back and I'm really kinda worn out now. I don't know if it's me or my that goddamned little bottle of orange juice which had them little jelly slices floating around, that I drank earlier. I'm sure my sis actually spiked em' before I got them outta the fridge.

Stupid punk-ass little demon.

It might be the lack of sleep? Cause I've been waking up early these past couple of days trying to get to class on time. But am I early? Well sorta, 30 mins late is sorta... Ah, screw it.

This sucks big time, I'm updating only once a week instead of everyday cause of some damned course I don't even like but have no choice but to do it? Bad luck wanna mess with me? I'll retaliate by SKIPPING class ya dumb sons of bitches. Them dumb-ass mechanical engineering teachers strutting around all day in the workshop complaining bout poor attendace and late-coming. I come everyday you old piece of dog droppings. Which explains why I'm so fuckin' BROKE nowadays.

Yeah, you heard me right. I swear, I was a whole lot richer when I was in Siglap. 15 dollars can actually last me 3 FREAKIN' weeks, I'm not kidding, it actually did.

And the EZ-link cards running out within the week. What a shitload of fuck.

Get this: I just added bout 20 bucks to the damn thing last week and when I tapped out when I was getting home from Church the stupid thing read 9 dollars. 9 SHITTIN' DOLLARS, what happened?

Look, it's the year 2009. Why do we need these EZ-Link cards as a form of a fare? All we really need them for is some sort of a second ID or something, not a wallet for fare money. If by 2010 next year, we don't stop using EZ-link cards as our form of bus/MRT fare, then that's bullshit.

Ok, I think I went on just bout enough for tonight. Check back in tomorrow or something and hopefully I'll have a longer brighter sounding post.

Night, fellow Mercs!

-Luis-

No comments: