Monday, July 13, 2009

Ok, is the window secured? God-awful sons of bitches can be flying around in the rain...

If you guys haven't noticed, it's been raining quite a few times this couple of weeks and when it rains it pours, like we all know. But here's something else, when it rains... It brings in unwanted DISGUSTING visitors.

I'm talking about those bugs, you know the ones who ALWAYs for some reason fly into people's houses. I'm not talking bout those small ones but those big-ass ones with giant wings and big black fuckin' bodies!

Now I'm sure most of you guys have encountered them before. They look like giant wasps but aren't really wasps, there's a name for them I just don't know what it is. But fuck it, they can be called Bees II, Waspinator, W.A.S.P or Bumble-fuckin-wasp for all I care, these guys DO NOT come into my house and scare the shit outta anyone.

And when you do see them, you kinda get into a shocked state and all, so all you could do is scream your freakin' lungs out or turn away and run. I mean, what I'm trying to say is--OH GOD!!!

*Takes out fly swatter in defense*

Oh... Nothing... Oh my God, I need to calm down. Don't think too much bout it, yeah...

So anyway, just this other night last week, I just finished dinner and like any other guy I went to the bathroom to wash up and waddya know? A fuckin' big bug's on the freakin' rug sitting there, thinking my bathroom is a SHELTHER FROM THE RAIN!

Needless to say, the little fu**nut caught me with my pants down. I AM NOT KIDDING. I MEAN IT LITERALLY, HE CAUGHT ME WITH MY PANTS DOWN.

So I ran out to get the swatter and when I got back, the little shit-ball is scrambling to hide behind the damn sink.

Get back here, you little f***ing piece of dog-turd. *whacks mindlessly*

Ok, so I missed and he ended up flying back out into the rain. But HE left and I'm still in the bathroom, LUIS WINS. Gross-out FAIL.

I mean for some reason, those freakin assed bugs keep flying into our houses every single time it rains! It's freakin' annoying, and you know what's worse? IM the one who has to catch them most of the damn time!

Sis: Kuya (Big bro in Tagalog) there's a bee in my room!

Me: WHAT?! Again?! you want me to stop my fucking game to catch some fuckin' bee?!! Holy mother of fuck, you wanna know how those bees get in? CAUSE YOU LEFT THE FUCKIN' WINDOW WIDE OPEN!

And after a bit of arguing, I killed the bee and threw him out the window. I almost half-expected a swarm to come right at me the moment I did that but thank God, there wasn't a nest nearby.

What am I, a insect/creepy crawlie bounty hunter?! Man, my sis is afraid of ants for God's sakes, ANTS! Now, my Dad and Grandpa share my feelings bout our unwanted guests and we EXPRESS our feelings in the most colorful ways possible.

Dad hates lizards, so do I. Hate em', hate em', hate em'.

Now, my grandpa? He's badass, seriously, which senior citizen picks up a cockroach, throws it to the ground hard and stomps the shit outta it? That's HARDCORE.

But the thing is, they aren't around most of the time, which leaves ME to take care of those crawlies in the daylight.

Seriously man, next time there's a bug and I catch it, someone in the household better pay me. My bounty-hunting for crawlies don't come for free, Jesus...

-Luis-

No comments: