Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good God, you're so freakin' hard to please, you know that?

I'm out there everyday, at class trying to make you proud of me. I'm doing the best I can, and the sad thing is you can't even tell I'm trying.

Perhaps... It is cause you spent more time at work then at home? You put food on the table for us all the time but maybe you need to sit back and see what we're all really doing. You say I'm wasting my time, goddamn it, why don't you come on over and see how hard I'm doing what I'm doing?

I'm actually typing this out as to not vent out my anger to much. Why do you think I avoid rows with you? It's cause I know for one, I can't win, you'll always have your goddamned freakin' way.

It hurts me more then it hurts you, you know that?

You're my idol, inspiration and pillar of support. But most importantly... You're my DAD, man....

Fuck it, I'm sorry

No comments: