Friday, November 9, 2007

Thanks a billion...

Ok... First off, I wanna thank the following people for shaking me out of my funk. For the uninitiated in English, funk has been called lots of things mainly problems :)

Anyway, I'm not gonna go all English-nerdy here. So I'm gonna thank the following people for helping me shake off my problems... First, I wanna thank Aqilah, thanks for sticking by me through that time, you're one of those girls out there that I consider to be a best gal friend :)

And Secondly, I wanna thank my friend Huda for listening to my problem. Like Aqilah, I consider you one of my bestest gal friends :)

Ok, anyone noticing that I'm using the word gal alot?

No?

Ok... Then thirdly, my main man... Rafiq Mariachi, thanks for your advice man. And thanks for that lengthly game of MSN Rock, Paper, Scissors game to take my mind off things...

So, thanks goes out to these three people who have stuck by me and encouraged me throughout the entire day!

Oh, and Rafiq? I'll get you next time on MSN Games...

No comments: