Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have been sent here to destroy you =)

Well everyone, I'm back, Yeah, I know I haven't really been updating this past few days but after the whole Drill Comp issue I really wanted to just take a break and stuff you know?

Anyway, I have Aqilah to thank for giving me the address of the website Watch-Movies.Net. Thanx gal, it's definetely much better then Movie6.Net =)

And anyway, I went to the Escape Theme Park the other day, it was like... My first time back there since I was 12.. Hahas.. Yeah, don't believe me? Check my records.

Not that I have one anyway...

Anyway, I went back there, took a couple of rides and there was this one guy on this train ride, (If you guys went there, you would know which ride I'm talking about) anyway, I was waiting with my friends for our turn and I look around and I saw this dude on the front seat of the ride with his f*cked up face.

Seriously guys, if you saw his face, you would be laughing as well which was what I did. Anyway, I got to stop here, I promise I'll be back with an update tomorrow kae?

No comments: