Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ok, and I'm back...

Anyway, it's been a few days, 3 or something something days since I last updated? I don't know, I'm too friggin' lazy to open up a new Tab and have a look. Who in the right mind would want to do that? It's bullshit!

Feroz and Nazri came over today to hang out and Nazri brought his extra controller and his Fifa World 2009 game. I'm not sure what the title was, I never played any ball games on the 360, so i'm stumped. The only sport game I played was Wrestling and boy, did it feel good to suplex some poor soul onto the mat that time.

Nazri wanted to play Left 4 Dead AGAIN. I swear, it's a laugh to fight alongside him and this time he wanted to go all Advanced mode on the zombies. Which got us held up at the most simplest parts of the levels AND our asses handed to those brain dead assholes, I SWEAR some of those zombies actually kicked me while I was down. Literally. Aren't zombies suppose to BITE and tear rather then kick?

It was tough but we pulled through. Nothing stops THIS tag-team. LOL.

AND my mum's birthday is coming up. So what's it gonna be this year? Watch? Bracelet? Necklace? 10,000 pounds of dynamite ready to explode in a matter of moments hidden in the hood of the car?

...

By God, where did THAT come from?

Maybe a card again... Yes, that should do...

P.S. You want it, you got it, the bullshit is back.

-Luis-

No comments: