Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ahem...

Ok, usually I only update at night but I've got to get some stuff off my chest...

Argh... Seriously, I have really bads timing...

Ok, so I'm talking about something that you won't usually find me talking about. But I just have to ask... Do I really have bad timing?

I mean, it all started with a certain conversation. I'm NOT going to say the name of the person I'm talking too ok... So, I was about to talk to this PERSON when the PERSON told me she had homework.

I feel like shit really, I feel guilty for distrubing her really. Even though she told me it was all right, I still feel really guilty... I mean, how would you feel if you were about to talk to someone online only to have the person tell you that she/he was busy?

I mean, the worse that could happen is that the person you want to talk to isn't the person after all but a relative or something like that?

Awkward much...

Anyway... Went with Dad to one of his StoreHub buildings in Geylang (For those of you getting those dirty ideas in your head, it's not like that.)

Helped him pile some stuff from the third floor to the fourth. It was ok though, got to eat out later.. LOL...

Anyway, I got some stuff to take care off... Later dudes..

No comments: