Thursday, September 20, 2007

And so it begins...

Well, everyone, the exams are on the way for me... *Sigh* I don't know about you guys, but exams always gets me...

Stressed?

No...

EXAMS MAKE ME FREAKIN' MAD!!!

Oh no, not in that insane sort of way. But more of the angry sort, I mean, all exams do are cause tensions between families. Parents are trying to get the poor kids to get the top grades, I mean come on! GIVE THE KIDS A BREAK! THEY HAVE A LOT TO WORRY ABOUT THEN YOUR PITIFUL VISION OF THEIR FUTURE!

Its bad enough with the exams pressuring the kids, but the parents pressuring thier kids to get the top grades? That's overkill. That's Tyranny...

And now with the exams around the corner, I plan to win just this particular so-called 'war' with exams. Consider this now an entry of my War Journal with the exams...

I'll keep ya guys posted!

Later!

No comments: